Saturday 6 April 2013

LIMA 2013 WEATHER - a Post Mortem

I must admit the biggest thing on my mind when they changed the LIMA dates from December to March was: what would the weather be like? As it was, I needn't have worried. The people at the Hotel I put up at told me it had not rained in any appreciable amounts for 3 months, and as such, a lot of grass was browned and tinder-dry, and  many ponds and waterfalls had run out of water.


The weather was hot hot hot hot (too hot), and dry with clouds.


We were lucky with the clouds, too.


You really didn't want heavy overcast like this:





Out my window today, I am just seeing masses of heavy dark clouds.


The forecast of heavy thunderstorms over the weekend is the main reason I'm not trekking up to Kuantan for the Airshow there. For all those who did attend, do post up some photos!







No comments:

Post a Comment